2013年10月24日星期四

2013 INFINITE 1ST WORLD TOUR- ONE GREAT STEP

First of all, really thanks to those who vote for me in this contest! 
Especially those who help me to inbox to their friends one by one.
I really don't know what to say except thank you.
Really appreciate.
Without you all, I can't meet my WooHyun oppa :)

Attend their concert is one of my dream, not because of I'm really a kpop fever fan, but their songs really impressed me a lot.
Especially WooHyun's voice, really really really really beautiful!
So in love with him ♥  hehe :D

Okay, here's some photo on their concert day - 191013

 Opening song- Destiny 
All of them are just adorable! 

WooHyun oppa's solo part in "Paradise" ><
look at his muscle! faster look at it! :D

 오빠 너무 잘생겠어요 ♥

 SungJong ssi & Sung-kyu ssi, what are both of you doing?! 0.o 
L just pretend he can't see anything XD

 I really really really really really really like you!
내꺼하자  내사랑우현이 ♥

WooHyun oppa is the only one who look here:D

Sungyeol oppa - extremely funny guy :D

Infinite H
Not so favorable to sub-groups since I like K-pop.
But they are really talented although separated with other Infinite members.

 Hoya oppa :D 
His line on every concert : I say "ho" and you say "ya" never change -.- lol

 DongWoo oppa :D 
HipHop & Rap music never dies!

 "Love you like you" by L oppa.
I guess most of his fans want to be the big bear badly ><

"Beautiful" by my dearrrrrrrrrrr WooHyun oppa ♥
You can exactly know how cute is he when you watch all these action done by him! 
really fallen for him! 
나 내게 반했어 ♥
so jealous for the girl who can receive his ring and flower!
was so sad :(
but it's okay, I know you saw me! 
你只要知道有那么一个我支持你就够了 :)





 I know that you have a lot of fans, you may forgot me or you don't even know who am I, but still I like you. 

 Leader kyu solo 60초 :)
-
 Nam WooHyun, your smile makes my day :)

 Okay, I know I'm annoying since keep posting his photo. But seriously he's too attracting!

 While performing the slow cantus- 엄마

you though this is Sungyeol focus? XDD 
I'm actually focus on the behind, sorry Sungyeol oppa! 

Seriously he's the prince in my heart ♥

오빠 울지 말아요 :(  promised to come again okay. I will wait you!♥

The lonely stage - 안녕하세요
Infinite will be back. I will be back too! 

인피니트 화이팅♥♥♥

Thanks my friends who attend Infinite concert together with me. I really enjoy with you all :)






~End~



没有评论:

发表评论