2013年8月26日星期一

2013 CNBLUE BLUE MOON WORLD TOUR LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR

I was living in paradise for 3 hours, experiencing CNBLUE singing live was just awesome!  CN Blue members are just so handsome and their live performance is mind blowing! 




I arrived at almost 4 p.m. with ChinNee,YinNi & Jessica and it was so crowded at the entrance. 

                                                 
 

Because of suffocated and low blood pressure, I had fainted during queue up. what a NICE EXPERIENCE!
Thanks for those who woke me up and SAFE ME (although I don't know who are you but really thank you!). It's just a few minutes but I do really scared at that time especially when I can listen they called my name but I can't wake up.


continue watching concert after regain consciousness. LOOK SO PALE but still with a big smilling face :) 

The concert was started at 7:45pm and our BOICE were so high because of CNBLUE!!!
Okay here we go --> the members of CNBLUE.

     
The leader,vocalist and guitarist - Jung Yong Hwa

Well, he's really the most sexiest man that I have ever met in this world! lol
especially when he was dancing, rapping and beat boxing!

The big brother, vocalist and guitarist - Lee Jung Hyun
His voice and muscle are really attracting ><

The drummer - Kang Min Hyuk
He's a cute guy and really energetic when playing drums.
I guess he's a glutton because he had mentioned about 4 or 5 times about he likes SATAY & NASI LEMAK very much :D

The maknae bass guitarist - Lee Jung Shin
He can speak malay with a correct pronunciation and know that he must be practice very hard because of want to surprise us. 

Here's the song list:
1. Where you are
2. Get away
3. One time
4. Man like me
5. Coffee shop
6. Have a good night
7. Wake up
8. Love light
9. Y, Why
10. Feeling
11. These days
12. Lalala
13. Just please
14. Tattoo
15. In my head
16. Intuition
17. I'm a loner
18. I'm sorry

*Encore*
19. Hey you
20. Feel good (1st live show of this song)
21. Love girl
22. You've fallen for me
23. Love
24. Try again, smile again

Don't ask me why I LOVE them very much, because it's just a FEELING :D
No matter rock&roll or soft music, they are always touching my heart 
I do really enjoy their performance and FEEL GOOD while having fun with them.
I've fallen for CNBLUE!!!!

Picture taken after the concert.....




THE HAPPY ME :D

With the girls :)

They said this is nicer because can't see my face TT

bought some merchandise on that day. 

 The lonely stage without CNBLUE! Awwww... I started to miss them :(
I hope you guys can come Malaysia again!
Compose more new and nice songs for us!
CNBLUE jiayou! Hwaiting!

Wake up

Feeling

Get away

One time

Few of my favourite songs during concert.
I wish I could share all of it out but too bad that there's still no videos for the other songs >< lol

24.08.2013 - The most unforgettable night.
Thank you CNBLUE!
Saranghae 

没有评论:

发表评论